Sunday, May 27, 2018

USB 3.0 Wireless Flash Drive, Universal Wireless Storage Stick for iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone, Windows Phone, Tablet and Desktop (32GB)

USB 3.0 Wireless Flash Drive, Universal Wireless Storage Stick for iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone, Windows Phone, Tablet and Desktop (32GB)

*****(5 Speedy Transfer Stars)







My Personal Experience:
   
    I take a great deal of photos and videos with my cellphone. I usually save them to my SD card then transfer them to my computer to either make cds or just to backup my photos. This process can be incredibly time consuming and I can never seem to find my sd card adapter for the computer. Yes I can hook my phone up to the computer and transfer that way but that is also annoyingly time consuming. This flash drive is so simple and quick ANYONE could do what they need to do IN MINUTES! You will need to download the AirDisk app to connect to the device. You can either scan the QR code on the instruction manual or you can go to the app store on your device and search AIRDISK Pro. This USB flash drive is compatible with almost any device, with either Android and/or Apple applications as well as computers, tablets, ipods and more! Once you have downloaded the application go to your devices WiFi settings, connect to the flash drives wireless connection. Once connected you are ready to transfer your memory. Open the application, turn on the power to the flash drive, allow it to find the drive, click on the Storage option, click upload, pick the pictures,videos and/or files you wish to upload and then click upload and watch the magic begin! I was absolutely amazed at how fast the transfer of memory from my cellphone to this USB flash drive was. Now that you have your files stored on the flash drive you can use it to print photos anywhere that takes the USB flash drive or wireless connection, plug into your computer at YOUR convenience or even share your information wirelessly with another device! Not only is this a perfect transfer device but an amazing back up device as well! This is so great, now that you have it all set up with your device each upload takes less and less time. A few clicks and the transfer of information is complete! You can not get any easier than this flash drive! I just love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment