Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Anypro 360°Tablet Swivel Stand

Tablet Stand Adjustable- Anypro 360°Tablet Swivel Stand Tablet Holder Stand for iPad, with Swivel Base and Cable Organizer, Tablet Stands and Holders for Sony PSP/iPad/iPad Pro/iPhone, 4-13in, Silver

***** (5 Stars)  





Product Link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0RHE5G/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_Q2frAbP6AHW5C


My Personal Review:

I never have a place to put my phone to charge at night, this stand is great! It is sturdy, it rotates, the place where you put your phone adjusts for any angle that fits your needs. You can position this for hands free working, calling, watching a video or anything else you wish. This space also has 2 rubber holders that secure your phone so it doesn't move or shift, this will even fit a cellphone in a certain sized case. Mine is a hybrid and it fits PERFECTLY. Under those rubber holders is a place for the cord to hang. The back has a hole for a cord to feed though if you wish to charge from the back.  This is the BEST QUALITY stand I have ever purchased. I am so excited and pleased with this stand that I am going to get one for my husband and children! You will NEVER find a stand better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment