Thursday, January 18, 2018

Pieviev Cat Box Mat 2-Layer Litter-Trapping Pad Cat (30"×24",Litter Scoop Included)

Pieviev Cat Box Mat 2-Layer Litter-Trapping Pad Cat (30"×24",Litter Scoop Included)

***** 5 Clean Stars             







My Personal Review:

I love my cats but they are extremely messy little fuzzballs! I use to have a microfiber mat that they could step on after doing their business, I hoped that that type of material would catch the excess litter and make clean-up easy but somehow I couldn't have been more wrong. This mat is amazing! First of all it's HUGE, it covers the area of the litter box PERFECTLY. The material is like a thick foam, (extremely durable) the top has holes to catch the litter, trapping it in between another layer of the same material, at the end is a wide opening. This makes clean-up a breeze. Simply pull out the mat from under the box, fold in half (long ways), dump the caught litter back into the box and replace back under the box! That's it! This is a huge time saver! I don't have to vacuum as much & as often as I use to! Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment