Sunday, February 11, 2018

AGPTEK G15 16GB Bluetooth 4.0 MP3 Player, Wearable Clip Supports Playlist FM Radio with Sport Armband, up to 128GB, Blue


AGPTEK G15 16GB Bluetooth 4.0 MP3 Player, Wearable Clip Supports Playlist FM Radio with Sport Armband, up to 128GB, Blue

**** (5 Easy Listening Stars)






Product Link to 
Wal-Mart.com:



My Personal Review:

I like listening to music when I am cleaning,walking or to just relax and unwind. Though having to use my cellphone is frustrating and can be very inconvenient at times. With this mp3 player I can pop in my personal micro SD memory card filled with music & I'm all set. It's very easy to use & comes with a soft silicone case, a padded band, a micro USB Charging cable cord and instructions for menu navigation. The screen is very basic but With this powerful little device you can listen to live radio, upload files, listen to loaded music, connect via Bluetooth and record memos. The power control is a switch on the top of the device. Volume controls and micro Sd card slot are located on the side of the device. The front holds the play/pause, rewind, fast forward (skip track), as well as menu features. The Bluetooth feature makes this mp3 player more versatile than a standard model! I never leave the house without this little device! It's possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment