Thursday, March 1, 2018

AGPTEK Sleep Headphones Soft Lycra Mesh Lining with Volume Control and Bag for Sleeping, Sports, Air Travel, Black


AGPTEK Sleep Headphones Soft Lycra Mesh Lining with Volume Control and Bag for Sleeping, Sports, Air Travel, Black

*****(5 Well Rested Stars)





Product Link to Wal-Mart:



My Personal Review:

I'm one of those people that needs a white noise and complete darkness to help me fall asleep, but I have a husband that doesn't feel the same so I'm always looking for a better way to sleep comfortably. This is a great idea! The eye mask is a soft material that fits nicely without digging into my skin, with a velcro closure.The speakers sit on top of your ears like old style headphones. They are inside the material so they are comfortable to lay on. The only issue I had was because they are outside your ears if you have a high volume it is heard by more than just you. These have a cord with the volume control wheel further down the cord. I like the long length of the cord, I can put my phone on my table while plugged in. When you aren't using the mask you can safely tuck it away in the drawing carry bag it comes in. I had a restful nights sleep listening to my sounds of thunderstorms with complete darkness with this audio sleep mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment