Saturday, March 31, 2018

Blankie Tails Shark Blanket, Gray and Deep Blue

Blankie Tails Shark Blanket, Gray and Deep Blue


*****(5 Snuggly Warm Stars)




Product Link:



My Personal Review:

Omg how cute is this blanket! 
 I L O V E SHARKS, I figured this would look adorable! It came and I was so excited, it is a super soft material with a double layer for warmth. The eyes and teeth are just too much cuteness for words (YES I think sharks are cute!). The colors are perfect, this is a little on the thin side but it fit me just fine. I bought it to fit my 13 year old, tall skinny son, he was even able to almost completely cocoon himself inside it like a sleeping bag. It's very roomy, even down to the fins where you can even fit your feet into, if they are small enough! This really does keep your legs warm with super softness. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment